Ninja Fortnite Settings – Everybody that plays Fortnite Battle Royale knows Ninja or NinjasHyper (His Old Username). He is arguably the best player ever to play the game. Ninja aka Tyler Belvis is a professional gamer who primarily stream his gameplays live on twitch and upload gameplay clips to his Youtube channel. He currently has around 11 million subscribers and his twitch stream also averages between 80,000 viewers to 130,000 views every single day. He also holds the record for maximum live viewers when he played duos with the hip-hop rapper Drake. A lot of people were requesting us to write an article on Ninja’s Fortnite Settings and configuration that he uses in the game so that they could also improve in their game. So below in this article, we have come up the written type of Ninja Fortnite Setting or Ninja Fortnite game settings.
Ninja Personal Information
Gamer Name: Ninja
Real Name: Richard Tyler Blevins
Birthday: June 5, 1991
Country: United States of America
Team: Luminosity Gaming
Alternate ID’s: NinjasHyper
Ninja Fortnite Gaming Gears
|Keyboard||Corsair K70 RAPIDFIRE|
|Mouse Pad||HyperX FURY Pro|
|Speakers||Creative Sound Blaster X7|
Ninja Fortnite Settings, Config, and Gear
Ninja’s Monitor – Alienware AW2518H
- Designed for the enthusiast, the AW2518H delivers a futuristic style and precise form with solid stability; The contrast ratio is 1000:1 and it has 16.7 million colors of color support
- See gaming differently with NVIDIA G SYNC; This breakthrough display technology eliminates screen tearing and minimizes display stutter and input lag
- Lightning fast 240 Hertz native refresh rate combined with 1ms response time delivers buttery smooth game play with virtually no input lag
- Compatibility All Operating System; Specific gaming OSD (onscreen display) design keeps your user experience in the gaming theme
- Game comfortably in your zone with a height adjustable stand, tilt, swivel and pivot features
Alienware AW2518H is the gaming monitor that Ninja uses to play and stream Fortnite. Alienware AW2518H is an amazing and elegant gaming monitor with superior features. My favorite about this monitor is design. It is very uniquely designed to attract and keep the customers which are brilliant. Alienware AW2518H has the highest Refresh Rate which is 244Hz with Gsync technology. GSync technology is the latest and brand new tech that helps in synchronizing the gameplay and GPU according together of the situation of the game. This GSync tech is from Nvidia so it works well if you are using an Nvidia Graphics Card. GSync also helps in not tearing down the frame rate which is very important for high graphics games such as Fortnite.
When you pair this monitor with other Alienware accessories such as Alienware keyboards or mouse then it would work better because of the game ecosystem. This monitor is very responsive so it could adapt easily to any refresh rate as possible so that it doesn’t turn down the FPS of the game. This monitor was designed and manufactured with premium quality materials for long-lasting and also to make justice for the price point. This monitor is also said to be Engineered to Elevate your game which means that the customization on this monitor is endless. So you can customize such as Height and Rotation according to your needs. This monitor can be rotated in 3 prime angles such as Tilt, Swivel, and Pivot. This is a 25-inch screen which is the recommended size for advanced gameplay, not more or not less. The backside of this monitor is backlit in RGB mode so you can have a futuristic-looking monitor from behind which will blow your friend’s minds away. You can customize those lights using AlienFX which is proprietary software from Alienware only for Alienware products. The maximum preset resolution in this monitor is 1920 x 1080 with a 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
Ninja’s Mouse- Logitech G502
- Old version of G502 with optical gaming sensor (PMW3366)
- Cable Length 6 feet or 1.83 meters
Logitech G502 is the gaming mouse that Ninja uses to play Fortnite. Logitech G502 is the most popular gaming mouse that is been used currently by many professional Fortnite players such as SypherPK and many more. Logitech G502 is RGB Mouse which is really important these days. This most features most sophisticated synchronization which can be synced with other Logitech products. You can adjust the sensitivity in this mouse from 200 to 12,000 DPI, which is insane for most people. Logitech G502 is part of the Logitech Proteus Spectrum set. One of the main and unique features of Logitech G502 is the Tunable weight and balance feature. You can make endless customization with it. There are four 3.5g of weights that can be customized according to your comfort and balance.
The RGB custom lighting feature in this mouse is really good compared to the other gaming mouse because of the amount the colors and brightness you can adjust with it. There are around 500 patterns which you can change in this G502 mouse as per your needs. The optical sensor in this mouse is said to be the best in the market because of the latest technology used in it. This best optical sensor beneath the mouse makes the mouse the best because of the accuracy and other added benefits that come with it. The optical sensor in this mouse uses a new technology called Logitech-G Delta Zero which minimizes mouse acceleration and increases reliable targeting, which is really important for Fortnite. When you buy this mouse you also get the Logitech Gaming Software using which you can take your customizations such as Mouse Sensitivity, RGB Lighting and Sensors speed to the other level. Logitech G502 is designed for long-duration gaming so that the gamer doesn’t get sore wrists or hand pain by playing Fortnite for a long time. Last but not least is the 11 Programmable keys in this mouse which is very unique and can be very handy too. These 11 programmable keys can be customized as per your need and will be handy for all the built battles in the game. Logitech G502 works well with PC, PS4 and X Box.
Ninja’s Headphones – Beyerdynamic DT-990-Pro-250
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - Made in Germany. Coiled connecting cable . Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB
This is the most premium headphone that is currently available in the market for these consumers to buy. It is legitly the best headphones to hear all those people sneaking in slowly near you in tilted towers. The padding in the headphones makes it so comfortable that you would hesitate to remove it. Ninja has said that this headphone has vocality that helps me eliminate the enemies. The design of this headphone helps the sound to penetrate easily inside and also outside.
Ninja’s Keyboard – Corsair K70 RAPIDFIRE
- Corsair fastest mechanical Keyboard, ever
- 100 percent anti ghosting and full key rollover on USB/ 100 percent Cherry MX Speed gaming key switches with ultra fast 1. 2 millimeter actuation and light 45G force
- Aircraft grade anodized brushed aluminum frame for superior durability/ advanced lighting control and large font key caps deliver dynamic, vibrant back lighting
- Cue support enables advanced macro and lighting programming for virtually unlimited game customization
- Detachable soft touch wrist rest and dedicated multimedia controls/ USB pass through port for easy connections/ textured and contoured FPS/Moba key cap sets
This keyboard is also beast and combining it with the keyboard that we have mentioned above will really help you increase game skills in Fortnite. This keyboard comes with two types. One is a Red LED and the other one is RGB LED Keyboard. One of the most important features is that the speed of this keyboard. It is one of the fastest typing keyboards that is ever produced. Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps are truly great with this keyboard. With this keyboard, you expect Victory Royale all the time.
Ninja’s Speaker – Creative Sound Blaster X7
- The Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition is an ultra high-end Sound Blaster with a 24-bit/192kHz High Resolution 127dB USB DAC & Audio Amplifier
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Manufactured in China
This speaker is a Creative Sound Blaster X7. There isn’t the much special feature of this speaker and ninja’s doesn’t really use a lot of speakers except for hearing songs. This is a Dolby atom integrated speaker with Bluetooth connectivity. But the sound quality is really bold in this speaker which makes the sound really implicitly audible.
Ninja’s Fortnite PC Configuration/Setup
|CPU||Intel Core i7-6850K|
|GRAPHICS CARD||GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|MOTHERBOARD||MSI Computer X99A GAMING PRO CARBON ATX|
|STORAGE||Intel 750 Series 1.2TB PCI-E|
|MEMORY||Corsair Vengeance LPX|
|CPU COOLER||Corsair Hydro H100i V2|
Ninja Fortnite Settings (Ninja Fortnite Game Settings)
Read This: What Mouse Does Ninja Use?
|Display Resolution||1920×1080 16:9|
|Frame Rate Limit||Unlimited|
Ninja Fortnite Keybinds
|Combat||Fire||Left Mouse Button|
|Target||Right Mouse Button|
|Weapon Slot 1||2|
|Weapon Slot 2||3|
|Weapon Slot 3||4|
|Weapon Slot 4||Z|
|Weapon Slot 5||X|
|Toggle Pick Axe||L|
|Building||Wall||Mouse Button 4|
|Stairs||Mouse Button 5|
|Change Material||Right Mouse Button|
Read This: Octavia Songs and Builds
Ninja Fortnite Mouse Sensitivity
|Mouse ADS Sensitivity||0.60|
|Mouse Scope Sensitivity||0.40|
Ninja Fornite Mouse Settings
Read This: Myth Fortnite Settings
Conclusion on Ninja Fortnite Settings
That’s it. Hope you liked this article and if this article was really helpful then please share it with your friends and other gamers via Social Networking Sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. If you have any doubts then please comment below and we will get back to you. If you need more professional fortnite players game settings then please use the contact form.